Give to the church

As a small church working in a deprived community, many of our people come from the poorest socio-economic backgrounds and are unable to make substantial financial contributions to the work. As a result, we are reliant upon the gifts and donations of outside supporters to help fund the work of ministry.

We are especially grateful to those who partner with our church in this way. Through the prayers and financial gifts of outside supporters, we can continue making a gospel impact in Oldham.

If you would like to contribute to the work of Oldham Bethel Church, please follow the instructions below.

Oldham Bethel Church has “Excepted Charity” status. This means, like all charities, we are regulated by the Charity Commission. However, our charitable status derives from our affiliation to FIEC. Whilst this means we do not have our own charity number, all gifts to the church may be gift aided and forms can be made available on request.


Please enter the amount you would like to give into the box above

Select Payment Method
Personal Info

Reclaim Gift Aid

Gift Aid It!Add 25% more to your donation at no cost to you. A Gift Aid declaration allows Oldham Bethel Church to claim tax back on eligible donations. It means that for every £1 you donate to Oldham Bethel Church we can claim back 25p, at no extra cost to you.

By ticking the "Yes" box, I agree I would like Oldham Bethel Church to reclaim the tax on all qualifying donations I have made, as well as any future donations, until I notify them otherwise. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year I may be asked to pay any difference. I understand that Oldham Bethel Church will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

What is Gift Aid?

Gift Aid does not cost you a penny more, but can add an additional 25p to every £1 you donate. When Oldham Bethel Church receives a donation from a UK taxpayer, we're entitled to claim an amount of tax (calculated at the basic rate of income tax in that year) paid on that donation. Once you have given your permission for us to do this on your behalf, there is no need for you to do anything else.

All that is required is that you must be a taxpayer and that would have paid or will pay sufficient Income and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover all the Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

The amount of tax we claim will be 25% of the total value of your donations in that tax year. Furthermore, if you are a higher taxpayer, you are also entitled to claim the difference between the basic rate which we will claim and the amount of tax you have actually paid. For further details on how you can do this, please contact your tax office. If your tax situation changes and your gifts will no longer be eligible for the Gift Aid scheme please contact us and we will amend your record accordingly.

Take me to my donation »

Come and join us and celebrate the light hours ago